Model : SL-CAM ICM-7
- 1/2″ (Sony single chip) high resolution, CCD with OSD Image Sensor
- 44,0000 pixels (768×576)(HxV), JPEG Picture Size
- Composite Video & S-video Video Output
|Image Sensor||1/2″ (Sony single chip) high resolution, CCD with OSD|
|Picture Size||44,0000 pixels (768×576)(HxV), JPEG|
|Video Output||Composite Video & S-video|
|Operating Temp||-10°C to50°C|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 85% relative|
Hardware & SoftwareMinimum Requirements
|Processor||Pentium IV, 3Ghz (Dual Core)|
|Color Monitor||LCD or CRT, resolution 1024 x 768 @ 75HZ|
|Operating System||Original Windows XP / Service Pack 2|
|Software Tools||Original MS-Office 2003/2007 with Access|
- Slit Lamp with 3 Step Magnification
- 100% Beam Diverter
- C – Mount
- Foot Switch / Hand Switch
- Composite Video Cable
- 12V DC Adaptor
- Imaging Software
- Live motion imaging
- Digital voice recording
- Digital file storage and retrieval
- Clinical information
- Printouts (Print format can also be stored in CD)
- Glaucoma workup
- Send E-mail
- Image Processing
Optional Accessories at Extra Cost:
- 3CCD Camera ( Sony, Hitachi etc.) Video Indirect Ophthalmoscope can also be interfaced with the Imaging Software Laptop interface option also Possible
Features & Functionality
- Imaging system functions such as Registration, Patient list, Image capture, Video Capture, Camera settings, Application settings, User account management, Hospital Information, About MIPS, Feedback and Library.
- Acquire high resolution images and videos with upto 2592×1944.
- Adjust exposure time in the live image.
- Assign annotations and geometric scalings to acquired images instantly.
- Store camera settings as meta information separately.
- Save images in tif,jpg and bmp format, video as avi format and audio as wav format.
- Image import and export support tif,jpg and bmp format.
- video import and export support avi format.
- Assign image annotations.
- Point out the spotted areas with line, circle and rectangle.
- Compare 4 images simultaneously in splitter display mode.
- Generate meaningful reports containing images for glaucoma workup, clinical info, case history and surgery followup.
- Editor to create customized report layouts.
- Print images in standard magnification.
- Separate login for different user.
- Educational images.