Model : ACP-E30X-CS
- Adjustable Brightness and Clear images
- Faster and Silent Operation
- Remote Operated, One button is used to enter into the contrast mode.
- Decimal notation
- Large choice of opto type for different diagnostic needs
- Different masking [ single, vertical & horizontal ]
With the clinically advanced standards and the Log Mar System of Visual assessment gaining worldwide acceptance, we recognized the importance of including the Contrast Sensitivity feature on the new ACP-E30X-CS. Because of its unique structure and layout, the chart maintains a consistent “degree of difficulty” as the patient reads down the chart, resulting in a more accurate evaluation and measurement of visual acuities.
ACP-E30X-CS FINGERTIP FEATURES
- 12 charts for special testing including Phobia test, Minute Stereo test to verify subjective refinement, Coincidence test, Worth for dot test, Fixation spot test, Astigmatic dial, Cross cylinder test, Binocular balance refractive test, Schober, Phobia with fixation and Snellen letters with red/green filter.
- 3 children’s charts.
- 5 number charts.
- 5 illiterate charts.
- 6 letter chart’s
- Mask buttons permit you to isolate individual lines both horizontally and vertically, can be used on any appropriate chart.
- The program buttons are used for programming the ACP-E30X-CS and for using it in a programmed sequence. Programming the instrument is similar to setting a digital watch. As you select each chart you want to use, press the button for that chart and then press the Program button.
- Two buttons allow you to move up and down the Snellen chart range a line at a time with a horizontal mask. This same two buttons can be used to increase and decrease the contrast.
- Two buttons allow you to move right and left the Snellen chart range a line at a time with a vertical mask.
- One button is used to enter into the contrast mode.
|Projection distance||Min – 2m
Max – 6m
|Projection magnification||30X (in 5m refraction)|
|Number of test charts||31 standard test charts|
Single horizontal lines,
Single Vertical, single Letters and
|Mask change- over||1 frame/0.02 sec.|
|Chart change-over||1 frame/0.03sec.|
|Tilt range of projector||±15°|
|Automatic switch-OFF||After 5 min. without Operation|
|Projection lamp||3.2V LED LAMP|
|Program step||Max. 30 steps available|
|Main Body||350 X 210 X 265mm|
|Remote||225 X 65 X 25|
|Net Weight||Main Body: 7 Kg|
|Remote : 160 gm|
|Line Voltage||100-230V AC|
|Line frequency||50 Hz|
|Line fuse||4A /slow blow/ 230V|
|Ground Wire||Inst. to be connected only to proper outlets with correct ground wire.|
|Power Consumption||50 W|
|Contrast variation||10 Diff .Variation with 3Digit LED Display|